Initial position: sitting on a chair
1. Cross hands on the chest, palms on shoulders. Inhale, move arms forward, slightly bend forward. Exhale, press your shoulders back, slightly bend backward.
2. Cross hands on the chest, palms on shoulders. Inhale, bend to the right, exhale, move back. Inhale, bend to the left, exhale, move back.
3. Hands cross on the chest, hands for shoulders. Inhale, move the upper part of your body to the right, exhale, move back. Inhale, move the upper part of your body to the left, exhale, move back.
4. Repeat the sequence of exercises (1 + 2 + 3) 4 times.
5. Move your hands so your elbows are at shoulder height. Inhale, exhale and push your elbows back, shoulder blades together, stay for a few seconds, back, inhale. Repeat 4 times.
6. Hands on hips, fingers to the spine, inhale, exhale, push your elbows back. Repeat 4 times.
7. Hands beside the body, put your fists on chair, stretch your hands in elbows and press shoulders down. Raise buttocks from the chair -hold on your hands on the chair. Repeat 4 times.
8. Sit on a chair facing the wall. Cross hands, lean them towards the wall on the level of your forehead, put your head on your hands. Inhale, exhale, relax your back and slowly bend it towards the wall. Inhale, back to the starting position. Repeat 4 times.
These exercises are not a substitute for professional medical care or physical therapy. They are designed to complement your treatment for conducting exercises at home and exercises are recommended only after the consultation with your doctor or physiotherapist.